WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU LIST WITH US:
- Free, no obligation home appraisal
- 24/7 access to the Arie Buzilo Team for all of your inquiries
- Free property tour: “edit” staging/declutter suggestions
- Your MLS listing is loaded onto:
- www.ariebuzilo.com website
- National coverage on Century 21 website
- Marketing on social media: Facebook, Twitter, Linked In
- Showcase your property via City Blast (a powerful social media platform)
- Internal new listing paging notification to all in house agents (over 600)
- Professional photography of your home
- Professional virtual tour of your home
- Professional full colour feature sheets
- Install sign on front lawn (vendor driven decision)
- Strategic public open house (vendor driven decision)
- Email blast of your home to our insider agent referral network of agents
- Email blast of your home to our internal pre-qualified buyer list
- All showings booked and handled through our brokerage office
- Ongoing exposure until sold
- Weekly feedback on all buyer activity regarding your property
- Provide marketing data to buyers coming through international relocation networks
- Aggressive negotiation of all offers
- All closing transaction setup including inspections, bank appraisals and financing requirements
- Pre-Sale Packages:
- Review results of curb appeal assessment with seller and provide suggestions to improve salability
- Staging ideas and referrals as necessary
- Post-Sale Packages:
- Legal referrals
- Moving Company referrals
- You have access to our full database of professionals: Stagers, Handymen/Contractors, Painters, Florists, Landscapers, Builders, Home Inspectors, Lawyers, Movers, Mortgage Brokers, Investment Counsellors, Home Audio/Video Experts, Professional Organizers, Architects and Land Surveyors to name a few!
HIGH-END MARKETING MATERIALS FROM START TO FINISH!
We believe that the quality of our marketing materials reflect upon the property we are selling and also on our professional image. Our unique and high-end marketing tools are considered to be a cornerstone of our business, often setting new standards among the real estate agent community. Our marketing materials are second to none. We run full colour, full photo and full text advertisements in various print and online media until your property is sold. Our multi-paged feature sheets are full colour brochures that are attractively designed and displays professional photography. They feature the highlights of your property and its location. With a full-time marketing coordinator, multi-channel marketing strategies, professional photography/virtual tour and decluttering/staging advice, your home will be showcased at its best, reaching not only a vast number of buyers but also the right audience. We help our listings stand out to maximize the return on your investment! We always think outside of the box and when we meet, we will show you how.
PRICING EFFICIENCIES & NEGOTIABLE COMMISSION PLANS
One of the single most important skill that a Realtor possess is the ability to negotiate. Just think for a minute. If a Realtor can easily give his or her money away by reducing their commission fee, just think how quickly they will be able to throw your money away; not just in the initial phase of the transaction but in all of the negotiations that will take place during the sale transaction of your home. The field of real estate is loaded with land mines, especially when the job becomes more and more difficult. In today’s market, hiring a talented negotiator could save you thousands, perhaps even tens of thousands of dollars. Each step of the way – from the original offer to the possible re-negotiation of that offer after a home inspection to the possible cancellation of the deal based on a troubled appraisal – you need someone who can keep the deal together until the closing of your property. When an agent is negotiating their commission with you, they are negotiating their own salary; the salary that keeps a roof over their family’s head and that puts food on their family’s table. If they are quick to take less when negotiating for themselves and their families, what makes you think they will not act the same way when negotiating for you and your family? If they were Clark Kent when negotiating with you for their commission, it is very likely that they will not turn into Superman when negotiating with the buyer or seller in your deal.
All realtors are not equal when it comes to how they operate their business and what kind of service they can offer their clients. To give you an idea of how it works here at the Arie Buzilo Team, we do all of our own administrative work, customer relationship management, marketing, lead generation/management and sales calls. We also have a physical office that we call home, to not only have team meetings but to provide a convenient location for our clients to drop whenever they need to. However, we outsource a few services that we do not specialize in, such as website programmers, professional photographers, inspectors and contractors, to name a few. As you can imagine, all of these behind the scene jobs cost us considerable time, money and resources. The reality is, if you hire a top agent you will have to pay a higher agent fee but you always get what you pay for. A small reduction in commission fees does not amount to much when your selling price is lowered by 5-10% as a result of your agent not being able to afford full market exposure or was too inexperienced to successfully negotiate that final offer for you.
FOR SALE BY OWNER
Once in a while, we come across a “For Sale By Owner” sign. One might think they are saving money. However, below are a few reasons why you should work with us:
Pre-qualifying buyers. There are a lot of window shoppers out there. Some people even like to go look at properties on the weekend because they think that the more properties they see, the more experience they will get. Unfortunately, showing your property will consume your time. The majority of qualified buyers are already working with experienced real estate professionals.
Experience is priceless! The field of real estate is loaded with land mines, especially when the job is becoming much more difficult. In today’s market, hiring a talented negotiator could save you thousands, perhaps tens of thousands of dollars
Lack of negotiating experience, being too eager or on the other hand, playing hardball too much, can either cost you to lose thousands of dollars or potentially lose out on a sale all together.
Not having the marketing ability. By limiting your exposure to fewer potential buyers, your home will take much longer to sell on the market, which usually means a lower selling price.
Some times we get a call from our clients with a private deal that they are able to obtain. We understand that some deals might be too good to pass up so we understand. We have helped clients in the past with private purchases as well. Free of charge! All we ask from you is to refer our professional services to your friends, families and even acquaintances because the majority of our clients are from referrals.